Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another Top 10

I could do a million Top Tens for basically anything in my life. So this one I will do for my Top Ten favorite songs. Although my Top Ten for songs is constantly changing, The Holy Jeez will rack his brain for his favorite ten right now. Enjoy. 

1. Ave Maria-Andrea Bocelli. A masterpiece performed by one of the masters. Pure gold.
2. So Real-Jeff Buckley. A beautiful song that sinks its hooks into your soul and drags you to the depths and back.
3. Face of Love-Eddie Vedder & Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. It's hard to explain in words the way I feel when I listen to this song. A most excellent collaboration. The Holy Jeez is pleased.
4. Kill Your Mother, Rape Your Dog-Dying Fetus. The carnal growls on this song are amazing. End of story.
5. Cut You Up With A Linoleum Knife-Mastodon. King Diamond-esque falsettos and brutal ass lyrics. Only the best.
6. On The Eve Of War-Jedi Mind Tricks. Angry underground Hip-Hop. Dope.
7. Those Whom The Gods Detest-Nile. A song about rebellious Egyptians that won't read a specific spell out of the Book of The Dead. 
8. Bleed-Meshuggah. Extremely catchy song, insane double bass action.
9. Hold Ya Head-Notrious B.I.G.. Sweet integration of Bob Marley, definitely worth listening to.
10. Creep-Radiohead. Last but not least, Creep. Classic for the ages.

Thus Spake The Holy Jeez.
8.

No comments:

Post a Comment