Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chuck Norris Joke/American Idol

The best Chuck Norris Joke. Ever. Seriously.

Science Fact: Roundhouse kicks are comprised primarily of an element called Chucktanium. 

The Holy Jeez is pleased.


Also on the agenda is American Goblowyourselfupyou'recollaboratingwiththeManIdol. It is a touchy subject since I the Holy Jeez was asked on numerous occasions to be a judge in Paula Abdul's place. If Paula's not there, I'm not there. But any who, this Lee DeWyze cat surprised me, and the Holy Jeez does not surprise easy. In fact I think someone should get that guy a medal or a rhino or something...but back to the point. The shocking discovery is that he is in fact shorter than the Holy Jeez. His impressive lung power and lordly guitar skills almost make up for it, but in my book: Stature=Status.

No comments:

Post a Comment